Online Library Resources
access anywhere with your library card:
- Academic Search Complete: Search for articles from scholarly and general interest publications.
- Business Source Complete: Business Source Complete has full-text content covering all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, banking, finance, etc. Additional full-text content includes financial data, books, major reference works, investment research reports, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- PrivCo: Get business and financial data on non-publicly traded companies. Includes information about VC fundings, private equity deals, private mergers and acquisitions, and private market investors.
- Reference USA Business Directory: Detailed directory information on over 14 million U.S. businesses. Custom Search feature lets you find all the businesses that satisfy your criteria.
- Rich’s Online Directory of Bay Area Businesses: Directory information on over 19,000 Bay Area companies which you can find by company name, description, location or industry code.
- Silicon Valley/ San José Business Journal: Access Book of Lists, plus 39 other business journals, including the San Francisco Business Times and Sacramento Business Journal. The Book of Lists includes contact information and data on the top local businesses.
- Value Line: Access in-depth financial information, research, commentary, and analysis for stocks.
access inside the King Library, only:
- Hoover’s Company Profiles: 2,500 in-depth company profiles including operations, officers, strategies, competitors, histories, locations, products & brand names, and financial information.
- Lexis Nexis Academic: Company research including financials and news.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center: Research mutual funds, stocks, & ETF's. Features investor education courses.
- Standard and Poor's NetAdvantage: View Stock & Bond Guide and Stock Reports.
On the Web
Free access to basic information on thousands of private and public companies
Investor education articles and tutorials
Investor education and tools provided by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
Investor/investment related articles and research
SEC - EDGAR
Search U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission public filings
Locate stock prices including historical prices and dividends. Includes investor education center.