Encouraging Staff to Move from Transaction-based to Relationship-based Service Model
Train-the-trainer on intensive customer service training with an emphasis on welcoming behaviors and positive interaction skills. Help your staff gain the expertise needed to provide a positive experience for customers. Training includes:
- Emphasis on how to build relationships with customers, moving away from a traditional transaction-based service model
- Understand how to meet changing customer expectations
- Learn mechanics of positive interactions including approachability, connection, and closure
- Take home a practical model using train-the-trainer structure to implement successfully
- How to facilitate and sustain a team building environment
- How to build an environment that fosters retention of newly learned behaviors
- How to discover and build your staff's inate talents for customer relationship building
Half-Day workshop provides a rough overview of the content with hands-on application of key examples to begin leading staff through a relationship-based service model using the Intensive Customer Service Training© textbook.
Full-Day workshop provides a thorough training and application of all the skills needed to build a successful environment that is grounded in a relationship-based service model for the 21st-century user. The Intensive Customer Service Training© textbook will be drawn on as well as background from other research to provide a thorough understanding of why and how libraries need to be successful.