5) You have the chance to win $250! What can you buy with $250?? Tons of things like: 500 Jack-in-the-Box tacos, 41 movies at Camera Cinemas, 50 Starbucks’ Tall Mocha Frappuccino…. or more important things like new guitar strings, sound equipment, or awesome matching fedoras.
4) Increase your fanbase! Did you know that over 7 million bodies come through our doors every year? That’s a lot of Facebook friends.
3) Get a jump start on your rockstar career early! The average age of the members of The Rolling Stones is about 66; that means at least 50 years of rock for your band!
2) Make rock concerts in libraries a good thing! San José Public Libraries are not places where you can only wear rubber soled shoes and have the potential of being shushed. They are thriving, active, and fun community hotspots. Do your part to keep the library that way!
1) Make your parents/family/friends proud. Yeah, I know; that sounds kind of lame, but it’s true. Performing in front of live audiences is really nerve wrecking, but the end result is the pride you and your loved ones will feel when they see you on stage.
So sign up NOW for our annual Battle of the Bands competition!