- May 26 & 27 - All libraries CLOSED for Memorial Day
SOCIAL WORKERS IN THE LIBRARY
Help is here: SOCIAL WORKERS IN THE LIBRARY
At King Library: Every 1st and 4th Mondays of the month, 6 – 8 p.m.
At Biblioteca Latinoamericana – offered once a month – every 3rd Wed. of the month 6 – 8 p.m. (Spanish/English bilingual Social Worker available)
Is something happening in your life that you have questions about concerning:
· Emergency Services - food/clothing/housing and crisis support
· Family Matters - parenting, childcare, divorce, elder issues and domestic violence
· Health Improvement - mental, physical and health insurance
· Support Groups - men, women and teens
Make an appointment to get a FREE 20 minute session of information and referral or advice, from a member of the National Association of Social Workers. Everyone at some point in their lives could use the advice of a social worker. Our volunteer social workers are offering it - Free of Charge.
Social Workers in the Library, is a partnership between the San José Public Library, San José State University's School of Social Work, National Association Of Social Workers - California Chapter, and the SJSU School of Library and Information Services.